Arianna Huffington is not having a stuck moment. This past spring, her online news source, The Huffington Post, hosted more visitors than the digital version of The New York Times. Today, the Huffington Post launched a French version, and by the end of the year, there will be an Italian edition.
Yes, Arianna knows how to make things happen. So when she spoke at the WE Festival last week, offering droplets of wisdom on how to succeed, every entrepreneur in the place listened.
- Disconnect from data and connect with what’s inside to find true creativity and true wisdom.
- Get eight hours of sleep a night.
- Failure is not the opposite of success, it is a stepping stone.
- All you need is one person who supports you to have a foundation for your dream.
- Wear flat shoes instead of high heels.
- At some point you have the wind at your back. The importance, however, is the journey.
- Ban the obnoxious roommate in your head. Self-judgment is the biggest energy drainer.