By designing our app for anyone who wants to make a situation better, Unstuck casts a wide net. Our approach is topic-agnostic, so it works for any kind of stuck moment. Now that it’s been available for three weeks, it’s a pleasure to see how the app is being used and promoted in fresh and surprising ways.
• The New Yorker’s Goings On blog finds it a tempting alternative to New Year’s resolutions.
• MediaBistro’s GalleyCat recommends Unstuck for overcoming writer’s block.
• Similarly, Creative Blizzard calls it a brainstorming tool for advertising professionals.
• Customer service expert Mike Wittenstein predicts our approach will be used for product selectors on retail shelves.
• On Oprah.com, the blogger used it to get to the root of a family problem, and says it works for all big decisions, like jobs, relationships, outfits for holiday parties.
• Lifehacker jokes that Unstuck can help overcome lunchtime monotony.
• Tech Cocktail recommends Unstuck for entrepreneurs, who are plagued by questions such as: Should I quit my full-time job? Should we expand the team? Should I be spending more time with my wife?
We think these applications are just the beginning of the Unstuck movement. What do you think? Tell us how you’re using the app.