5 things not to do if you want to build momentum
- Don’t take responsibility (or blame) for situations you have no control over.
- Don’t listen to your inner critic. This destructive voice finds faults, real and imagined.
- Don’t compare yourself to others and their accomplishments. Life is not a competition.
- Don’t spend time with toxic people — the ones who drain your energy reserves with their complaints and discouraging words.
- Don’t get into a physical slump. Inactivity can lead to an emotional downward spiral.