Practicing your ability to think differently can help avoid future Fuzzy Forecaster moments. Here’s how:
- Look for something to solve. It gives our brains permission to explore options and angles.
- Take visual notes. Jot down words and phrases all over the page, then go back and connect them with circles and lines. Patterns will emerge.
- Collect ideas that fascinate you.
- Research at nonobvious places, like the zoo, a ball game, a bookstore.
- Give yourself time to toy with an idea.
- Try your ideas out. If something goes wrong, then you can go back and fix it.
Published by: Unstuck